Elizabeth Louise Bridal Ltd Privay Policy
1. What do you do with my personal data?
We use your data to provide you with the best service we can, including –
• Keeping you up to date with your order, fitting appointments, events and promotions.
• Legal or regulatory reasons.
• Elizabeth Louise Bridal Boutique complies with the Data Protection Act 1998
• Elizabeth Louise Bridal does not store personal data through our website (cookies). Your information will only be made available to us when you contact us through our enquiries form, email or in store.
2. How long will you keep my personal data?
We keep your information while you are our customer at the Boutique and afterwards for a variety of reasons. We will only keep it for as long as we need to.
3. Who do you share my personal data with and why?
We won’t share your data with any other third party.
4. What data do you hold about me?
All data we hold comes directly from you, upon enquiring you may share the absolute minimum data with us, upon purchase we may ask for slightly more to proceed with your purchase. The data we hold includes name, address, contact details, where and when you are getting married, and your dress, accessories and potentially photographers details
5. What rights do I have?
You have the following rights –
• To be informed of how we use your personal data
• To update your personal data
• To ask us to delete your personal data, although we may have to retain it for legal reasons for a period of time.
• To object to the use of your data and ask us to restrict it, however we may legally be allowed to refuse.
• The right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
6. How do I change my marketing preferences?
• Elizabeth Louise Bridal does not have a mailing list and does not send mass marketing emails. Should we however ever hold a promotion weekend or event which you would like to be notified about you can opt in.
• We will never give your information to any third party
7. How do you ensure that my data is secure?
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
8. How can I contact you?
Please feel free to contact us at any time at –
Elizabeth Louise Bridal Boutique
8 Rufus Court
If you do have any questions please just ask,
Love, The Elizabeth Louise Team xx